Saturday 1 May 2010

16: Emotion & Commotion - Jeff Beck




Emotion & Commotion - Jeff Beck

Stop everything!

Stop RIGHT NOW!

WOW!

This album is incredible! This album ROCKS!

Imelda May and Joss Stone feature on here, Two incredible voices. Jeff works the guitar creating complex sounds with an ease that is not of this world. I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad, this is possibly going to be my top album of 2010 and the year isn't half way through.

I'm sure I already raved about "Put a spell on you" feat Joss stone, I wish I had gone to both nights at the O2 as "Lilac Wine" is a beautiful song and Imelda May joined him on stage for that one. But driving down the motorway and all of a sudden I'm surrounded by Joss passionately wailing with serious emotion while Jeffs guitar franticly keeps up (good composition) for "There's no other me". The slower tracks are beautiful too. This album is a must have if you like rock and want to hear something a little different that is very good.

Can you tell I like this album a lot?

No comments:

Post a Comment