Wednesday 12 January 2011

Victory!

Well, I did it!

Wonderful!

I feel so good for it. Loved all the new music.

Not every album is one I will return to 100 times. But the few gems and new discoverys were well worth it.

Most importantly. I have achieved what i set out to do. I am now listening to more music than I was and I have a better appreciation of music, and feel wiser for it.

I will continue the new music (I have a stack of CDs to work through and an Amazon wish list even bigger), but this blog is going to stop. I am glad I cataloged (at least for my own reference) my years albums. But the blog has been more work than i thought. Finding the time for it has felt like a chore most of the time.

I am loving so much music now, I have found something new, something old something borrowed and something gold.

1 comment:

  1. Very fun browsing your year of CDs. Especially enjoyed seeing Alice Cooper next to Stevie Wonder's Definitive Collection and Orbital. Hope 2011 continues to bring you new favorites!

    (Do you know Of Montreal yet? Skeletal Lamping is a fun and weird one. Not for everyone but they made my old driving commute so much fun.)

    ReplyDelete