Friday 3 September 2010

33: The Final Frontier - Iron Maiden

The Final Frontier by Iron Maiden is the latest album from Iron Maiden. I'm a big fan of Maiden, so when I say that this album didn't grab me like I had hoped I'm being honest.

It is more prog than previous offerings (I like prog), and I love maiden. They don't appear in my regular listening because after seeing them live several times (I'm too tired to count now) I find listening to their CDs (and the LPs I have) a little empty in comparison. So in general perhaps my not enjoying this album is to do with it being a Maiden recorded album rather than the album not being so good. After all I enjoyed hearing them play sonisphere.

Another heavy rock album that I'm not quite getting the point with. Hmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment