Thursday 25 March 2010

10: Sing Like An Angel - Mitch Benn

Wow! I have been busy this month.

Sing like an angel. It made me laugh a few times. Just what I'd expect from a comedy/novelty album. But I know now that I won't be hurrying to buy more.

In all honesty, I can hear the songs once or twice on I player (or you tube) But to me they aren't worth buying. I can live my life without getting them from you tube if I had to.

I was introduced to him from the now show (BBC Radio 4, get it on the iPlayer). And I enjoyed his songs on Auto Erotic Asphyxiation and the Behave Yourself (Iron Maiden story) song.

But yeah, it gave me a lot of time for the masterpiece of Modern Times by Latin Quarter. Which isn't a new album to me. I can't say enough good stuff about this album nobody knows of.

No comments:

Post a Comment