Thursday 25 March 2010

12: Mick And Caroline - Latin Quarter





Mick And Caroline - Latin Quarter Did not excite me like the previous Modern Times Can you tell I liked Latin Quarters first album?

I think part of why this album didn't grab me is how busy I have been. Not had the chance to listen to it properly. I am going to have to return to it.

That is an interesting point. I have been doing this for 12 weeks now! and Still going and still getting a lot out of it. I am nolonger listening to the small array of music I had found myself listening to before the new year. So success on the front of the plan. I am acheaving exactly what I set out to.

So what albums have I returned to since I started doing this (Note I have been playing other stuff too)?
And when not listening to these CDs in my car or on my mp3 player I have been using Last.fm Which when I'm using something plugged into it records what I listen to. So yeah, while not every album has been a success (I never thought it would). The project IS!

Oh and next couple of weeks:

No comments:

Post a Comment